Looking for something a little different for your event? Or maybe something unique for your birthday, anniversary, baby shower, pre-wedding event, staff or corporate event or a family and friends get-together? Our grazing tables are the perfect ‘wow’ and picture-perfect addition to any occasion.
Price - £16 per person (minimum 20 persons)
We offer Vegetarian, Halal, Meat, Gluten-free and Afternoon Tea Grazing Tables
How it works
1. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and include what type of event you are hosting/attending, the date, location, number of people and time you need the graze table set up for. (please include any food intolerances or special requests)
2. We will then put together a bespoke price which includes a small amount of luxury props. We require a 50% booking fee to confirm your grazing table.
3. We prepare all the food on the day of your event to ensure freshness. We need at least 2 hours to set up your grazing table.
4. Once the graze table is ready – enjoy and take lots of Instagram worthy photos! We recommend all graze tables to be consumed within 4 hours
5. We will then come back either the same day or the following day to collect any left-over equipment (this will be confirmed on the day)
Terms and Conditions
- We include wooden boards, artificial flowers & greenery and cheese knives. Where it is necessary to leave any of our equipment at the venue, it becomes the responsibility of the customer.
- We charge a £60 delivery/set up fee for our grazing tables in Leicester which also includes a small amount of luxury props. This price does not include a table/surface. Please ensure you have an adequate surface for the grazing table to be laid on at the property. If you would like any additional flowers or foliage (e.g. fresh flowers) please include this in your inquiry.
- We not offer any silverware or plates on our grazing tables. We can offer bamboo cutlery and napkins. Please ensure to add this to your inquiry as this will incur an additional cost.
- Any loss or damage will be charged for at the replacement cost only. Any equipment left at the premises will be collected the following day.
- All grazing tables include meat, dairy, fish, nuts, celery, gluten, eggs, gluten, wheat, milk, mustard, peanuts and sesame unless specifically advised off.
- We recommend all grazing tables to be consumed within a 4-hour period. Outdoor graze tables should be kept out of direct sunlight.
- We require a 50% booking fee to confirm your grazing table. The remaining outstanding balance is to be paid on the day via bank transfer. Without a booking fee, your grazing table is not confirmed.